Our Preschool Ministry is defined as care and programs from birth – Kindergarten age. (For older children, see our Children’s Ministry page)
Child care is always provided for church-wide happenings on Sunday mornings and evenings, as well as Wednesday evenings. Bible teaching, music, and love is a part of every preschool ministry agenda at FSBCS.
A preschool playground is used by leaders to help little ones learn how to have fun together and share for the glory of a Heavenly Father!
Room assignments are as follows for Sunday mornings:
- Babies – Crawlers – promote by development – Room 305
- Older 2 and 3 year olds by Sept 1st – Room 309
- 4 year olds/Pre K/Kindergarten by Sept 1st – Room 311
- Extended Session (birth – 3 yrs) Sunday mornings during 10:30 worship hour (same rooms as listed above)
Room assignments are as follows for Sunday evenings:
- Babies – 2 year olds – Room 305
- 3-5 years – Room 307
Room assignments are as follows for Wednesday evenings:
- Infants – 2 year olds – Room 305
- Older 2 year olds and new 3 year olds – AWANA Puggles – Room 309
- Older 3 & 4 year olds by Sept. 1st – AWANA Cubbies – Room 307
- Kindergarten through 2nd grade – AWANA Sparks – Room 302
All of our volunteers are screened with background checks so you can rest assured that your children are in good hands!
A secure check-in system exists to identify each child and matching parent or guardian. A marked security vehicle and several identified and unidentified personnel help ensure safety on our campus.
Please call the church office to verify times of all evening ministries, if you are not familiar with their occasional changes.